CUSTOM RETREATS, CLASSES & ADVENTURES
Do you have a special event or group gathering that you would like to make even more special?
Forever Wild Yoga provides custom retreats in New England, integrating yoga, breath, outdoor adventure, essential oils and the rejuvenating power of nature. We can come to you and offer private classes at your house or vacation home or we can customize a day or overnight retreat for you and your group.
Yoga practice promotes physical, mental and spiritual health. Emphasis is placed on developing strength, endurance, balance and alignment through awareness of the body’s sensations and the breath. Retreats are appropriate for the novice and experienced practitioner.
What’s included in overnight retreats at our location:
- Accommodation at Red Quill Camp
- (see accommodation page for a list of amenities)
- 3 catered meals a day and snacks by a personal chef from Phia's: "Feel Better With Every Bite"
- Daily guided yoga practice
- Guided meditation
- Daily guided adventures (includes all equipment)
- Access to canoes, bikes, hiking trails
- Essential oil workshops, massage, aromatherapy, and/or Reiki depending on the retreat.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in day Retreats:
- Guided yoga practice (bring your own mat)
- Guided adventures with equipment of your choosing: hiking, canoeing, stand-up--paddle-boarding, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, & more
- Lunch catered by a personal chef from Phia's: "Feel Better With Every Bite"
Guide Service: Want to learn how to pack for your trip and what the best gear for you is? You can hire Leah to help you sort through your gear and meal plan. Learn what you need and what you don't and what gear is going to work best for your body on any outdoor adventure. Learn how to dress properly for your trip and make sure you have enough fuel for your stove and your body.
You can also book a custom adventure for yourself or your group with Forever Wild Yoga.
Leah Titcomb is a registered Maine Guide, Naturalist, and Educator who has been guiding professionally since 2003 throughout the US and abroad. She is medically trained as a certified Wilderness First Responder with years of experience managing and running backcountry expeditions. Her experiences have focused on both guiding and coordinating outdoor programs. Through her career, she has become most passionate about experiential learning and helping people connect with the outdoors. She has instructed multi-day technical trips, led extended wilderness trips, taught outdoor leadership courses and led technical outdoor trainings in backpacking, flat water and whitewater canoeing.